Changzhou Hywell Machinery Co,.Ltd
Model No.: CH
Mixing Machine: Powder Mixing Machine
Wet Powder Mixer: Paddle Mixing Machine
Single Paddle Mixing Machine: Flour Mixer Machine
Packaging: Wood Box
Productivity: 30-40 Set per Year
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 5 Set/Sets per Month
HS Code: 8479820090
Hywell Supply Flour Mixing Machine
1. CH Groove Type Mixing Machine made by stainless steel
2. CH Groove Type Mixing Machine is Flour Blending Machine
1. Wet Flour Mixer is suitable for liquid and powder.
2. Flour Mixer owns high efficiency and uniformity.
3. Our process of mixer has achieved GMP.
4. This Flour Blender Machine is easy to clean.
Flour Mixer Machine Use and Feature:
CH groove type mixer machine is wide used for mixing powder or damp material and can mix main and auxiliary material with different ration uniformly. Main use to mix liquid and powder and to get the wet materials and use swing Granulator to make the wet materials into wet granules ,for example: chicken essence granules manufacturing line.
CH Series Guttered Mixer is widely used for mixing powder or wet raw materials and can make the main and auxiliary raw materials with different proportion uniform. The places where contact the raw materials are made of stainless steel. The gap between blades is small and there is no dead corner. At the ends of stirring shaft, there are seal devices. It can prevent from the raw material leakage. It is widely used for pharmaceutical, chemical, foodstuff and so on industries.
1.For the feeding system, you can choose screw feeder or manual type.
2. For the cleaning, you can choose simple type (spray gun or nozzle).
3.For the control system, there are push button or HMI+PLC for your choice.
4. Machine material :AISISUS304 , AISISUS304L,carbon steel , AISISUS316L,AISISUS316L and other material .
|Volume(L) of mixing machine||150||200|
|Powder blending machineMotor power(kw)||3||4|
|rotation speed of agitation(r/min)||24||24|
Copyright © 2019 Changzhou Hywell Machinery Co,.Ltd All rights reserved.